Advancing and Advising Value Analysis Programs
Our Value Analysis Professionals are here to provide the tools needed to develop, advance and advise your Value Analysis Program.
SHS will build the Value Analysis structure through the following steps:
- Obtain C-Suite support and buy-in for the Value Analysis process and team structure.
- Establish VA Steering Committee and select members.
- Establish Actions Teams and members for the various areas (Surgery, CV, Imaging, Nursing, Support Services, etc.).
- Establish Value Analysis process flow and requirements for new product approvals.
- Develop the necessary forms and templates to be used to support the process flow of new product evaluations and approval.
- Schedule kick-off meetings with all teams to establish roles, responsibilities, and expectations.
- Establish on-going meeting schedule.
SHS Value Analysis Program Benefits:
- Improve the clinical quality and cost-effectiveness of your purchasing process.
- Ensure the appropriate Value Analysis Action Teams and members are identified.
- Develop a Value Analysis management structure and strategy that aligns with organizational goals.
- Build a clear Value Analysis product approval process flow.
- On-going documentation of all decisions made and saving achieved.
- SHS will provide resources to oversee implementation and on-going VA meetings to ensure success.