Supply Chain Strategic Planning
Increase Efficiency, Lower Supply Costs and Clinically Integrate Your Supply Chain
Health care organizations rely heavily on Supply Chain to deliver critical supplies at the right time, to the right place, at the right cost.
As hospitals partner, merge or grow, the Supply Chain function can be fractured across many facilities or even in the same facility. It’s not uncommon for the Surgery, Cath Lab, and other Support Services departments to have their own contracting, purchasing, and distribution staff and function separate from the Supply Chain department. This is inefficient, redundant, and expensive.
SHS’s Supply Chain Strategic Planning encompasses the review of strategy, operations, staffing, contracts, and policies & procedures of your organization’s supply chain function.
The process begins with an extensive review of data and documents, coupled with one-on-one interviews with individuals who perform supply chain functions, as well as the supply chain’s executive leadership.
Our services include:
- Assessment Of Current State Supply Chain Processes
- Future State Recommendations And Concept Of Operations
- Development Of Supply Chain Strategic Plan
- Emergency Preparedness Analysis & Recommendations
- Analysis and Enhancement Recommendations of Key Distributor and Supplier Relationships
- Supply Chain Process Standardization Recommendations Across Departments
- Review and Enhance Critical Supply Sourcing Redundancy Plan
The deliverable identifies Supply Chain vulnerabilities and establishes multi-year goals & objectives, which also helps to identify supply chain operational efficiency recommendations, productivity initiatives, emergency preparedness plans, and savings opportunities.